Jeremiah DeMoss is an Architect at Brininstool + Lynch, contributing to many of the office’s multi-family projects, including the 25-story 1400 W Randolph in Chicago’s quickly developing Fulton Market neighborhood, 369 W Grand, Morse Street, 180 N Ada, and 710 W Grand. His versatile skill set positions him to work on every project stage, from initial design through construction. Before joining B+L, Jeremiah worked for Thomas Phifer and Partners, where he was a designer for the Corning Glass Museum and Mallory Road House II. As a graduate of Rice University, he was awarded the prestigious Rosemary Watkin Barrick Fellowship. Jeremiah also conducted research on housing development through the Rice School of Architecture.